Advantages over Angular.js
- Angular Light easier than Angular.js
- No excess details like dependency Injection, services...
- If you use jQuery, then aLight can be more convenient than Angular.js
- Easy making directives
- Inheritance of directives
- An able to control a declarative data binding in the HTML, text-directives
- An able to use different versions of Angular Light on the same page with no conflicts. An able to use it with no global variables, read more
- Namespaces and private directives read more
- Angular Light supports Object.observer and Array.observe for better performance read more
Angular Light was developed with features from Angular.js and Knockout.js
- A directive al-repeat works like ng-repeat (from Angular.js)
- If you want do dirty-check, you can call Scope.$scan(callback), callback will be called when $scan finishes a check.
Also you can call $scan() when other $scan() is working, Angular.js doesn't have this feature.
- Easy to rename directives
alight.directives.al.myKeypress = alight.directives.al.keypress